Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Back in Commission

"Are you ready?" he asks. "Ready for what?" I asked in question. "Didn't you want to take your camera in for repair?" *gasps* "OH Yeah! Let me fix my hair and I'll be right out."
So began the adventure of getting an estimate for my camera. As we quickly discovered, it would cost just about $40 more to purchase a NEW camera than to repair. Guess what? I got the newer model that uses all my old lens, external flash and filters. WAY TO GO!!!
It's been awhile since I've had to actually LOAD film into a camera. With digital so convenient, it was like getting a new toy, yet warping backwards a few years! So, this will show you a photo taken with the "older" model camera.

This photograph is truly the beginning of my passion for photography and my choice to see things a little more different than the average person. This was an assignment for Photography class, and was actually put on a matte and displayed at the public library for a few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home